Wednesday, September 4, 2013

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!

Hello and welcome to my blog. This is my second real attempt at a blog, as Tumblr did not much fit my long winded tendencies, and I generally am not a big fan. This seems more my style, however, so I will try it out for size.

I find introductions ought to be short and sweet, so I won't drag on.

I am a 19 year old male, hailing from the desert wasteland of Arizona (slight exaggeration). My musical tastes range wider than most people seem to think, although I tend towards rock and metal. That being said, it would take far too long to decant my various musical likes and dislikes into this introduction in enough detail to satisfy readers, so I will instead leave it up to you, the reader, to determine from my posts what those may be. If I come across as a bit obsessive, it's likely because I am.

I hope you enjoy my musings, and if you don't...oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment